October 9, 2015 Awards
Firm recognized in Asia Law & Practice's "Asialaw Profiles 2016: The Guide to Asia-Pacific's Leading Domestic Law Firms"
Mori Hamada & Matsumoto was selected as one of the "Recommended firms" in "Asialaw Profiles 2016: The Guide to Asia-Pacific's Leading Domestic Law Firms," and was highly recommended in nine practice areas.
Thirteen lawyers were also selected as "Asialaw recommended individuals."
Asialaw highly recommended practice areas:
- Banking & Finance
- Capital Markets
- Competition & Antitrust
- Construction & Real Estate
- Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property
- Restructuring & Insolvency
- Harumichi Uchida Masayuki Matsuda Toru Ishiguro Masanori Sato Ken Miura Yutaka Miyoshi Gaku Ishiwata Atsushi Oishi Eriko Ozawa Takahiro Kobayashi Yasuhiko Fujitsu Naoki Ishikawa Katsumasa Suzuki
- Related Practice Areas
- Mergers and Acquisitions Corporate Governance Insurance Real Estate Finance Capital Markets Banking Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property Intellectual Property and Entertainment Disputes/Dispute Resolution Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Asialaw Profiles 2016 The Guide to Asia-Pacific's Leading Domestic Law Firms
- Related Site
Asia Law Profiles website