admitted in Japan, 2003; New York and California, 2009
Daiichi-Tokyo Bar Association
- Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property
- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Kyoto University (LL.B., 2002)
- Oh-Ebashi LPC & Partners (2003-2005)
- Japan Fair Trade Commission (2005-2007)
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (LL.M., 2008)
- Kirkland & Ellis, Chicago (2008-2009)
- Top rankings received from Chambers Asia 2015
- Top rankings received from Chambers Asia 2014
- Firm News
- Nine new partners, one foreign law partner and three of counsels
- Firm News
- Tsuyoshi Ikeda joined Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- Mar. 2, 2015 - Mar. 3, 2015External Seminars
- "2015 ASIA FORUM - TOKYO "Doing Business in Asia: Recent Trends and Developments in the Regulatory Environment, Transactional Practice and Dispute Resolution""
- Nov. 12, 2013 - Nov. 13, 2013External Seminars
- "IBA-JFBA Joint Conference"
- Oct. 9, 2013External Seminars
- "The thin red line - cartels, fraud and corruption"
- Book Article
- "Guideline for practices of Anti-Monopoly Act"
- "The Guideline Concerning Distribution Systems and Business Practices - The Implications of the Recent "Amendment" and Its Impacts on Business Practices"
- "Case Studies on Competition Law"
- "A key to fulfilling the urgent need to comply with false advertisement regulations"
- "Japanese Anti-monopoly Act- Annotated"