- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Public Service
- A report titled "Research Report on the Status of the Execution by Competition Authorities in Emerging Nations and Other Counties" is released with contributions from Tsuyoshi Ikeda, Masayuki Atsumi, Shota Ogawa, and Ryoichi Inoue
- Firm News
- 26 new lawyers joined Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- Feb. 18, 2016MHM Seminars
- ”Cartel and Criminal Practice Bi-Monthly Update”
- Dec. 10, 2015External Seminars
- "Antitrust Development Update"
- Book Article
- "Series on Practical Issues of Corporate Litigation: Antitrust Litigation"
- Magazine Article
- "Overview of Iran's Competition Act"
- "M&A Legislation in Emerging Asian Countries - Second edition"
- Sophia University (LL.B., 2004)
- Kobe University, Graduate School of Law (J.D., 2006)
- Japan Fair Trade Commision (JFTC) (2006-2008)
- The University of Chicago Law School (LL.M., 2015)
- Covington & Burling LLP, Washington DC Office (2015-2016)
- U.S. Federal Trade Commission (2016-)
- Japan Competition Law Forum (2010- )
- Deputy Director-General, Japan Association of Arbitrators (2011- )
admitted in Japan, 2009; New York, 2016; England & Wales, 2017
Daini Tokyo Bar Association