- Mergers and Acquisitions
- "Chambers Global Practice Guides Private Equity 2019 - Japan Chapter"
- "The Legal 500 Private Equity Country Comparative Guide - Japan Chapter"
- Magazine Article
- "Special Feature 3: Will We See Change in the Future? Case Involving Smuggling of Stimulants - Tokyo High Court Decision of January 20, 2016 - Case that Reversed and Remanded Judgment of Guilty in Lay Judge Trial Due to Breach of Accountability"
- Keio University (LL.B., 2009)
- Keio Law School (J.D., 2011)
- Stanford Law School (LL.M. in Corporate Governance & Practice, 2017, Gerald Gunther Prize for Outstanding Performance in Deals)
- with Shearman & Sterling LLP, New York (2017-2018)
- Guest speaker at the Center for Asian Legal Studies (CELA) of the University of São Paulo, Faculty of Law (2017)
- Guest speaker at the Center for Asian Legal Studies (CELA) of the University of São Paulo, Faculty of Law (2018)
admitted in Japan, 2012; New York, 2018
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association