- International Practice
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property
- "Handbook for Rules Against Bribery of Foreign Public Officials for Companies Expanding Overseas"
- "Real Estate Law in Asia – Guidance for Real Estate and Infrastructure Business"
- "M&A Legislation in Emerging Asian Countries - Second edition"
- Waseda University (2009)
- Keio Law School (J.D., 2012)
- Jakarta Desk, Mori Hamada & Matsumoto (2017-2018)
- The University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (LL.M., 2019)
- with Alston & Bird, Atlanta (2019-)
admitted in Japan, 2013
Daini Tokyo Bar Association