- Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Practice
- Public Service
- Aritsune Miyoda became an officer of the Complex Acquisitions Subcommittee, International Commerce and Distribution Committee, International Bar Association
- Firm News
- 32 new lawyers joined Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- "Anti-corruption (joint ventures) Q&A: Japan"
- "Entry into India – Regulations regarding M&A"
- "Handbook for Rules Against Bribery of Foreign Public Officials for Companies Expanding Overseas"
- Waseda University (LL.B., 2010)
- Hitotsubashi Law School (J.D., 2012)
- with Khaitan & Co., Mumbai (2017)
- with Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co, Delhi (2017)
- The New York University School of Law (LL.M., 2018)
- with Covington & Burling LLP, Washington, D.C. (2018-2019)
・Officer of the Complex Acquisitions Subcommittee, International Commerce and Distribution Committee, International Bar Association (2020-)
admitted in Japan, 2013; New York, 2019
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association