- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Top rankings received from “Who's Who Legal: Competition 2018”
- Firm News
- Twelve new partners and seven new of counsels
- Firm News
- Aruto Kagami joins Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- Nov. 21, 2014External Seminars
- "Leniency and Global Coordination in Cartel Enforcement"
- Magazine Article
- "The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Class & Group Actions 2018 - Japan Chapter"
- "200 points on judicial affairs of JA Banks"
- "Group management of the bank"
- Kyoto University (LL.B., 2001)
- with Irokawa Law Office (2002-2009, 2013-2014)
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (LL.M., 2010)
- with Bingham McCutchen, New York (2010-2011)
- with Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. (2011)
- with Sumitomo Electric Finance UK Limited, London (2011-2013)
- King’s College London, Centre of European Law (PG Diploma in EU Competition Law, 2012)
- King’s College London, Centre of European Law (PG Diploma in Economics for Competition Law, 2013)
- King's College London, Centre of European Law (Master of Arts in Economics for Competition Law, 2014)
admitted in Japan, 2002; New York, 2011
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association