- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Public Service
- Firm's lawyers and licensed tax accounts submit a report for "Research on Countermeasures Against Inheritance Tax Avoidance in Foreign Countries" commissioned by the Ministry of Finance
- Firm News
- 27 new lawyers joined Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
Takahiro Iijima：Legal Topics
- Book Article
- "Analysis of Voting Policy for Institutional Investors and Outcomes (2019 version)"
- "The Financial Technology Law Review Second Edition - Japan Chapter"
- "FinTech World Yearbook 2019-2020"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2012)
- The University of Tokyo, Graduate Schools for Law and Politics (2013)
- Harvard Law School (2019-)
Advisory Lecturer (Teaching Fellow), The University of Tokyo, Graduate Schools for Law and Politics (2015-2019)
Japan Association of the Law of Trust (2018)
International Fiscal Association (2019)
admitted in Japan, 2014
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
Japan Association of the Law of Trust