Daniel Allen is an international arbitration specialist, recognized by The Legal 500 as a Next Generation Lawyer for dispute resolution in Tokyo. He is an experienced advocate, and has represented both companies and States in all types of international disputes, including arbitrations, investor-State disputes, and construction matters. He has acted in arbitrations under the ICSID, UNCITRAL, ICC, SIAC, and JCAA rules, among others.
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Article on Daniel Allen's admission to our firm published in the Global Arbitration Review
- Firm News
- Daniel Allen, international arbitration specialist, joins Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- Sep. 12, 2019External Seminars
- "6TH ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION, REGULATORY & COMPETITION LAW GLOBAL SUMMIT"
- Aug. 19, 2019External Seminars
- Kobe SALAD 2019"Kobe University Summer School of Asian Law and Dispute Management"
- Jun. 4, 2019External Seminars
- 『YSIAC-YJAA Tokyo Workshop 2019』
- "The Third Party Litigation Funding Law Review 3rd edition - Japan Chapter"
- "International Comparative Legal Guide to: Investor-State Arbitration 2020 - Japan Chapter"
- Sarah Lawrence College (B.A., 2006)
- Stanford Law School (J.D., 2010)
- Sojitz Corporation of America (2010-2011)
- with Cravath, Swaine & Moore (New York, 2011-2013)
- with Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer (Tokyo, 2013-2019)
admitted in New York, 2012