admitted in Japan, 1990
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 1988)
- University of Oxford (M. Juris, 1994)
- with Freshfields, London (1994-1996)
- Top rankings received from Chambers Asia Pacific 2017
- Top Ranking Received From Legal 500 2017
- Top rankings received from IFLR1000 FINANCIAL AND CORPORATE 2017
- Top rankings received from Chambers Global 2016
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the seventh edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Magazine Article
- "Analysis of Jupiter Telecommunications Supreme Court Decision: Fair Price Determined by Appraisal Proceeding in a Two-step Squeeze-out Transaction"
- Book Article
- "Comprehensive Analysis of M&A Laws of Japan"
- "A Systematic Look at the Issues: The Companies Act (Supplementary Volume)"
- "A Systematic Look at the Issues: the Companies Act 5. Company Bonds, Reorganization I"
- "Business Restructuring Handbook"