- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Global 2018
- Top rankings received in The Nikkei's "Corporate Legal Affairs and Lawyer Survey 2017"
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia Pacific 2018
- Public Service
- Masanori Sato became the member of Study Group on Providing Welfare Facilities Using Private Investment Funds (organized by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government)
- Public Service
- Masanori Sato became the Board Member of Japan Association of the Law of Finance
- Comments from Masanori Sato published in ALB's "Special Report JAPAN 2010"
Masanori Sato：Legal Topics
- Jul. 4, 2017External Seminars
- "Comparative Analysis of the Legal Framework and Market Practice for Infrastructure／PPP in Australia／UK and in Japan"
- Magazine Article
- ”Chambers Global Practice Guides Securitisation 2018 – Japan Trends & Developments”
- "The Public-Private Partnership Law Review 3rd Edition – Japan Chapter"
- Magazine Panel Discussion
- "Negative Interest Rates and Financial Legal Practice - With reference to outlines announced by the Financial Law Board"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 1988)
- University of Chicago Law School (LL.M., 1993)
- with Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton, New York (1993-1994)
- with Linklaters, London (1994-1995)
- Financial Law Board (1998-)
Board Member of Japan Association of the Law of Finance (2015-)
- Member of Study Group on Providing Welfare Facilities Using Private Investment Funds (organized by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government) (2016-2017)
- Member of the Japan Branch Council of the International Project Finance Association (2017-)
admitted in Japan, 1990; New York, 1994
Daini Tokyo Bar Association