- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- 36 lawyers were selected as leading lawyers in asialaw PROFILES' "Asia law Leading Lawyers 2020"
- Top Ranking Received From Euromoney’s Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific 2019
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Public Service
- Mugi Sekido became a member of Tokyo Chambers
- Firm News
- Firm holds an international arbitration training seminar hosted by the ICC
- Public Service
- Mugi Sekido became Deputy Secretary General of Japan Association of Arbitrators
- Sep. 7, 2018 - Sep. 8, 2018External Seminars
- "SIAC Academy Tokyo 2018"
- Jun. 29, 2018External Seminars
- "Mock International Arbitration -Toward Early Dispute Resolution of Standard Essential Patents (SEPs)in the 5G Era-"
- Mar. 5, 2018External Seminars
- "PRACTICAL TIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION — DOS AND DON'TS"
- Magazine Article
- "The Securities Litigation Review, Edition 5 - Japan Chapter"
- Book Article
- "International Arbitration Practice"
- Magazine Panel Discussion
- "Panel Discussion: Can Oral Communication Be Valuable in Identifying Key Issues?"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 1996)
- The University of Chicago Law School (LL.M., 2004)
- with Fulbright & Jaworski L.L.P., Houston (2004-2005)
- Member of Civil Litigation Practice Committee, Tokyo District Court (2007-)
- Chair of Civil Practice Division, Legal System Research Group, Daini Tokyo Bar Association (2008-2012)
- Member of International Bar Association (2009-)
- Member of Civil Litigation Committee, Japan Federation of Bar Associations (2009-)
- Member of Inter-Pacific Bar Association (2011-)
- Member of "Working Group on Unfair Deprivation of Profit and Class Actions", Japan Federation of Bar Associations (2011-2015)
- Chair of Litigation Practice Division, Legal System Research Group, Daini Tokyo Bar Association (2012-2018)
- Member of Japan Association of Arbitrators (2012-)
- Member of the Dispute Resolution Board Foundation (2013-)
- Vice Chair of "Working Group on Consumer Class Actions", Japan Federation of Bar Associations (2013-2015)
- Deputy Secretary General of Japan Association of Arbitrators (2016-)
- Vice Chair of the Civil Litigation Committee, Japan Federation of Bar Associations (2016-2018)
- Member of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) (2018-)
- Member of Tokyo Chambers (2019-)
- International Dispute Resolution Practice Group
admitted in Japan, 1998; New York, 2005
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association