admitted in Japan, 1998; New York, 2003
Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Practice
- Corporate Governance
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 1996)
- Columbia University School of Law (LL.M., 2002)
- with Sullivan & Cromwell (2002)
- Visiting Associate Professor at The University of Tokyo School of Law (2013-)
- Inter-Pacific Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- Top rankings received from Chambers Asia 2016
- Top ranking received in "Who's Who Legal: Banking 2016"
- Top rankings received from IFLR1000 FINANCIAL AND CORPORATE 2016
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the sixth edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Top rankings received from Chambers Global 2015
- Top ranking received in "Who's Who Legal: Japan 2015"
- Public Service
- Yuto Matsumura became a visiting associate professor at the University of Tokyo, School of Law
- Firm News
- Our firm held a seminar on the new Financial Instruments and Exchange Law and hosted a reception afterward
- Dec. 19, 2013MHM Seminars
- Global Legal Affairs Seminar [Part 4: Turkey]
- Nov. 21, 2013MHM Seminars
- Global Legal Affairs Seminar [Part 1: South Africa]
- Nov. 9, 2011MHM Seminars
- MHM Seminar
- Nov. 16, 2010MHM Seminars
- MHM Seminar
- Dec. 1, 2009MHM Seminars
- "Emerging Issues in Cross-border Acquisition: Japan, China and the U.S."