- +81-3-5223-7769 (Tokyo)
- +86-10-6590-9292 (Beijing)
- +81-3-5223-7669 (Tokyo)
- +86-10-6590-9290 (Beijing)
- Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- International Practice
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the Ninth edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Global 2018
- Top rankings received from "Who's Who Legal: Data 2018"
- Public Service
- Yoshifumi Onodera became the member of Working Group on "Research and Study of Intellectual Property Value Evaluation in Foreign Countries" in the Project for International Comparative Research on Industrial Property Systems for FY 2017
- Public Service
- Yoshifumi Onodera became the member of the Intellectual Property Laws Advisory Group for "Legal and Judicial Development Assistance Project" in Myanmar, Japan International Cooperation Agency
- Comments from Yoshifumi Onodera published on ALB April Issue
- Sep. 10, 2018MHM Seminars
- ”Japan Investment Seminar ”
- Oct. 11, 2017External Seminars
- "IBA Annual Conference 2017～Branding strategies and use of image licensing/sponsorship in the sports and entertainment industries～"
- Sep. 18, 2016 - Sep. 23, 2016External Seminars
- IBA Conference Washington 2016 “Around the Tables” A taste of hot topics in the Intellectual property, Communications and Technology Section
- "Chambers Global Practice Guides Data Protection & Cyber Security 2019 - Japan Chapter"
- Book Article
- "Business Legal Affairs in Vietnam"
- Book Article
- "Practical Guide to Patent Infringement Disputes - Solutions Based on Judicial Precedent and Future Outlook"
Yoshifumi Onodera：Research Reports
Study on Systems for Utility Models and Simple Patents in ASEAN
Study on Systems for ISP Responsibilities for Online Distribution of Products that Infringe Intellectual Property Rights in ASEAN
Investigations of Intellectual Properties Risk in Emerging Countries (Thailand, Vietnam, and Indonesia) (May 2016)
Investigations by JETRO Beijing of Chinese Judicial Trends Related to Intellectual Property issues (August 2016)
Involved in Research Study on Dispute Resolution Between Parties Involved in Intellectual Property Infringements in China(March 2018)
- The University of Tokyo (B.S., 1998)
- Chief Representative of Beijing Office, Mori Hamada & Matsumoto (2014)
- Member of Intellectual Property Center Committee, Japan Federation of Bar Associations (International PT)
- Member of International Bar Association (IBA), Officer of the Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law Committee
- Member of Intellectual Property Rights Experts Committee, Tokyo Customs
- Member of AIPPI
- Advisor for Damage from Counterfeit Products, Japan Institute for Promoting Invention and Innovation
- Member of INTA
- Member of the Licensing Executives Society Japan
- Member of the Intellectual Property Laws Advisory Group for "Legal and Judicial Development Assistance Project" in Myanmar, Japan International Cooperation Agency
- Visiting Professor at Aoyama Gakuin University Law School (2007-2015)
- Member of Research Group on Intellectual Property Enforcement Strategies in Emerging Countries, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (2013-2014)
- Member of Working Group on "Research and Study of Intellectual Property Value Evaluation in Foreign Countries" in the Project for International Comparative Research on Industrial Property Systems for FY 2017, Japan Patent Office (2017)
admitted in Japan, 2000
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
American Bar Association