- +81-3-5223-7769 (Tokyo)
- +86-10-6590-9292 (Beijing)
- +81-3-5223-7669 (Tokyo)
- +86-10-6590-9290 (Beijing)
- Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- International Practice
- High evaluation received from " Who’s Who Legal: Japan 2019"
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Highly rated in "Expert Guides 2018: The World’s Leading Lawyers Chosen by their Peers"
- Public Service
- Yoshifumi Onodera became the member of Working Group on "Research and Study of Intellectual Property Value Evaluation in Foreign Countries" in the Project for International Comparative Research on Industrial Property Systems for FY 2017
- Public Service
- Yoshifumi Onodera became the member of the Intellectual Property Laws Advisory Group for "Legal and Judicial Development Assistance Project" in Myanmar, Japan International Cooperation Agency
- Comments from Yoshifumi Onodera published on ALB April Issue
- Sep. 24, 2019External Seminars
- IBA Annual Conference 2019 "Battling ninjas, chefs and finding your perfect date shows: TV formats in East Asia and elsewhere"
- Sep. 10, 2018MHM Seminars
- ”Japan Investment Seminar ”
- Magazine Article
- "Current Status of Reform of the Intellectual Property Judicial System in China and Responses by Japan"
- Book Article
- "Legal Advice on Patent Law and Utility Model Law II (Latest Seirin Legal Advice 22)"
- "Chambers Global Practice Guides Data Protection & Cyber Security 2019 - Japan Chapter（2nd Edition）"
Yoshifumi Onodera：Research Reports
Study on Systems for Utility Models and Simple Patents in ASEAN
Study on Systems for ISP Responsibilities for Online Distribution of Products that Infringe Intellectual Property Rights in ASEAN
Investigations of Intellectual Properties Risk in Emerging Countries (Thailand, Vietnam, and Indonesia) (May 2016)
Investigations by JETRO Beijing of Chinese Judicial Trends Related to Intellectual Property issues (August 2016)
Involved in Research Study on Dispute Resolution Between Parties Involved in Intellectual Property Infringements in China(March 2018)
Court Decisions and Cases on Intellectual Property Right Infringements in China for FY 2018, JETRO (March 2019)
Investigation Report on Trials and Proceedings Regarding Intellectual Property in Vietnam, JETRO (March 2019)
- The University of Tokyo (B.S., 1998)
- Chief Representative of Beijing Office, Mori Hamada & Matsumoto (2014)
- Member of Intellectual Property Center Committee, Japan Federation of Bar Associations (International PT)
- Member of International Bar Association (IBA), Officer of the Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law Committee
- Member of Intellectual Property Rights Experts Committee, Tokyo Customs
- Member of AIPPI
- Advisor for Damage from Counterfeit Products, Japan Institute for Promoting Invention and Innovation
- Member of INTA
- Member of the Licensing Executives Society Japan
- Member of the Intellectual Property Laws Advisory Group for "Legal and Judicial Development Assistance Project" in Myanmar, Japan International Cooperation Agency
- Visiting Professor at Aoyama Gakuin University Law School (2007-2015)
- Member of Research Group on Intellectual Property Enforcement Strategies in Emerging Countries, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (2013-2014)
- Member of Working Group on "Research and Study of Intellectual Property Value Evaluation in Foreign Countries" in the Project for International Comparative Research on Industrial Property Systems for FY 2017, Japan Patent Office (2017)
admitted in Japan, 2000
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
American Bar Association