- Top ranking received in "Who's Who Legal: Japan 2017"
- 18 lawyers were selected as leading lawyers in asialaw PROFILES' "Asia law Leading Lawyers 2017"
- Top rankings received from Chambers Global 2017
- Comments from Katsumasa Suzuki published on ALB February 2017 Issue
- Comments from Toru Ishiguro and Katsumasa Suzuki published on ALB August Issue
- Comments from Katsumasa Suzuki published in September issue of IFLR 2009
- Nov. 9, 2011MHM Seminars
- MHM Seminar
- Jan. 27, 2009External Seminars
- "Recent Japanese FSA's Policy regarding Capital Markets"
- Apr. 8, 2008MHM Seminars
- MHM Seminar
- Magazine Article
- "Introduction of Japanese Fair Disclosure Rules and Impacts on Capital Markets"
- "Getting the Deal Through - The Legal Landscape - Japan"
- Book Article
- "Doing Business in Japan"
- Keio University (LL.B., 1998)
- Columbia University School of Law (LL.M., 2004)
- with Linklaters in London (2004-2005)
- Official Member of Capital Markets Association for Asia (2008-)
- Member of International Bar Association (2010-)
- MIGA Globa Finance Study Group (2014-)
- Vice-chair of the Mergers and Acquisitions Subcommittee in the Security Law Committee of International Bar Association (2016-)
admitted in Japan, 2000; New York, 2005
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
Charterd Member of the Security Analysts Association of Japan, 2006