- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Top rankings received from "Asialaw Profiles 2012: The Guide to Asia-Pacific's Leading Firms"
- Public Service
- Akiko Sueoka became the member of the Committee for the Promotion of Commercialization through Industry-University Joint Research, Tohoku University
- Public Service
- Akiko Sueoka became the member of the Investment Project Promotion Committee,Tohoku University
- Firm News
- Firm Elects 9 Associates to Partnership
- Jun. 4, 2019External Seminars
- "18th Annual International Mergers & Acquisitions Conference 『Global M&A hot topics』"
- Dec. 15, 2016External Seminars
- "150 Years of Friendship and Commerce: Business Law in Italy and Japan between Past and Present（Rome）"
- Dec. 14, 2016External Seminars
- "150 Years of Friendship and Commerce: Business Law in Italy and Japan between Past and Present（Milan）"
- Book Article
- "Comprehensive Analysis of M&A Laws of Japan"
- "Law and Finance of Venture Companies in Japan"
- "15 Female Lawyers Working in the Front Lines"
- Keio University (LL.B., 1994)
- The Ministry of Health and Welfare (1994-1998)
- The Institute of Fiscal and Monetary Policy, the Ministry of Finance (1995)
- Harvard Law School (LL.M., 2003)
- with Simpson, Thacher & Bartlett, New York (2003-2004)
- with Pavia e Ansaldo, Rome (2004-2005)
- seconded to the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (Associate Director) (in charge of the Corporate Law, the Limited Partnership Act for Investment, the Limited Liability Partnership Act and M&A) (2005-2006)
- Member of International Committee, Tokyo Bar Association (2009-)
- Member of the Investment Project Promotion Committee, Tohoku University (2016-)
- Member of the Committee for the Promotion of Commercialization through Industry-University Joint Research, Tohoku University (2017-)
- M&A Practice Group
- Financial Regulations/Financial Law Study Group
- Healthcare Practice Group
admitted in Japan, 2000; New York, 2004
Tokyo Bar Association