- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia Pacific 2020
- Top rankings received from IFLR1000 FINANCIAL AND CORPORATE 2020
- 35 lawyers were selected as leading lawyers in asialaw PROFILES' "Asialaw Leading Lawyers 2020"
- Public Service
- Taro Omoto became the lecturer at Keio University Law School
- Comments from Toru Ishiguro, Takahiro Kobayashi, Taro Omoto published on ALB August Issue
- Firm News
- Firm Elects 9 Associates to Partnership
Taro Omoto：Legal Topics
- May 28, 2009External Seminars
- "ALB In-house Legal Summit Tokyo 2009"
- "Japan Lawyers Guide 2017/18"
- Book Article
- "Doing Business in Japan"
- Magazine Article
- "Practical points regarding listing on the infrastructure fund market"
- Keio University (LL.B., 1999）
- Harvard Law School (LL.M., 2005) (Completed International Finance Concentration)
- Seconded to Slaughter and May, London (2005-2006)
- Member of Environment Protection Committee, Daini Tokyo Bar Association (in charge of emissions trading and environment management system)
- Member of Japan Financial ADR/ Ombudsman Study Group (2007-）
- Lecturer at Chuo Law School (Corporate Finance and Law) (2009-2015)
- Lecturer at Keio University Law School (2016-)
- Visiting Lecturer at Chuo Law School (Corporate Finance and Law) (2016-2018)
admitted in Japan, 2000; New York, 2006
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association