- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property
- International Practice
- Top rankings received in The Nikkei's "Corporate Legal Affairs and Lawyer Survey 2017"
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia Pacific 2018
- Top ranking received in "Who's Who Legal: Japan 2017"
- Public Service
- Masakazu Masujima became the member of Study Group on Blockchain Legislation, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Public Service
- Masakazu Masujima became the advisor of Japan Cryptocurrency Business Association
- Public Service
- Masakazu Masujima became the member of the Examination Committee on Improvement of Preparation for Disasters by Insurance and Mutual Aid, Cabinet Office
Masakazu Masujima：Legal Topics
- Apr. 26, 2018External Seminars
- "Cryptocurrency Conference Law and Regulation"
- Apr. 25, 2018External Seminars
- "ADBI-JFSA-OECD Roundtable on Insurance and Retirement Saving in Asia"
- Sep. 28, 2016External Seminars
- "Rakuten FinTech Conference 2016"
- Magazine Article
- "Trends in InsurTech and Regulations and Customary Practices that Need Reforms"
- Book Other
- "Nikkei FinTech - FinTech World Yearbook 2018-2019"
- "Bitcoins: Three Truths"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2000)
- Columbia Law School (LL.M., 2006)
- with Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati P.C, California (2006-2007)
- Seconded to Insurance Business Division and Banks Division I of the Supervisory Bureau, Financial Services Agency (Assistant Division Manager) (2010-2012)
- Research fellow at CSIS-Nikkei Virtual ThinkTank (2011-2014)
- Member of the New Business Creation Supporters' Meeting of the Project for Training Experts and Supporters to Create New Business, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry(2013-)
- Director of The Japan Crowdfunding Council (2013-)
- External expart for International Monerary Fund (US FSAP, Financial Resolution Regime) (2015)
- Adviser to Japan Venture Capital Association (2015)
- Legal Advisor to Japan Blockchain Association (JBA) (Name Before Reorganization: Japan Authority of Digital Assets (JADA)) (2015)
- Member of the "Blockchain Study Group," Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (2016)
- Representative Director of FINOVATORS (Association of Financial Innovation) (2016)
- Director of Japan Cryptocurrency Business Association (2016-2017)
- Specialist Member of Information-technology Promotion Agency, Japan (IPA) (2016-2017)
- Member of the "FinTech Study Group," Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (2016)
- Member of the Review Committee for the Sharing Economy, Cabinet Secretariat (2016)
- Member of Study Group on Open API, Japanese Bankers Association (2016)
- Member of Advisory Board for Venture Challenge 2020, Cabinet Secretariat (2016)
- Member of the Examination Committee on Improvement of Preparation for Disasters by Insurance and Mutual Aid, Cabinet Office (2016)
- Advisor of Japan Cryptocurrency Business Association (2017-)
- Member of Study Group on 2017 Industrial Technology Investigation Businesses (Investigation for Accelerated Collaboration Between Business Entities and R&D-Based Venture Businesses), Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (2017-)
- Member of Study Group on Blockchain Legislation, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry （2017-）
- M&A Practice Group
- Insurance and Financial Regulations
- FinTech Practice Group
- Venture Business/Equity Fund Practice Group
- Wealth Management Practice Group
admitted in Japan, 2001; New York, 2007
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association