- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia Pacific 2019
- 19 lawyers were selected as leading lawyers in asialaw PROFILES' "Asia law Leading Lawyers 2018"
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the Ninth edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Public Service
- Hiroki Aoyama becomes a lecturer at the University of Tokyo, Faculty of Law
- Firm News
- Firm Elects 6 Associates to Partnership
- "The Lending and Secured Finance Review Fourth Edition - Japan Chapter"
- "Getting the Deal Through - Loans & Secured Financing 2019 - Japan Chapter"
- Magazine Article
- "Chambers Global Practice Guides Real Estate 2018 – Japan Chapter"
Hiroki Aoyama：Research Reports
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2001)
- Harvard Law School (LL.M., 2007) (Completed International Finance Concentration)
- with Debevoise & Plimpton (2007-2008)
- Lecturer at the University of Tokyo, Faculty of Law (Civil Law) (2011-2013)
- Involved in a study commissioned by the Ministry of Justice (commissioned party: Japan Institute of Business Law): Investigation Research Report on Practical Operation of Systems for Requirements for Perfection Regarding Assignment of Receivables and Systems for Registering Assignment of Receivables (2013)
admitted in Japan, 2002; New York, 2008
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association