- Civil Disputes
- Corporate and Commercial Disputes
- International Disputes
- International Arbitration/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Financial Services Disputes
- Employment Disputes
- Consumer Disputes
- Disputes in Information Technology Systems Development
- Product Liability/Consumer Product Safety
- Administrative Disputes
- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
Shinichiro Yokota：Legal Topics
- "The Securities Litigation Review, Edition 4 - Japan"
- "The Legal 500: 2nd Edition Restructuring & Insolvency Comparative Guide"
- Book Article
- "Legal 500 Restructuring & Insolvency"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2002)
- Duke University School of Law (LL.M., 2010)
- with Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan LLP, Los Angeles (2010-2011)
- seconded to Legal Management Department, SOFTBANK MOBILE Corp. and three related companies (2011-2012)
admitted in Japan, 2004; New York, 2011
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association