- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 11th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Top Ranking Received From The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2020
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Comments by Yusuke Murakami were featured in an Asia Law Portal article titled "Legal Experts Predict 2020 Trends in Asia Pacific Region Infrastructure Development" published on December 12, 2019
- Public Service
- Yusuke Murakami became a member of Subcommittee on Contract & Legal, Engineering Advancement Association of Japan (ENAA)
- Firm News
- Twelve new partners and seven new of counsels
Yusuke Murakami：Legal Topics
- Jul. 4, 2017External Seminars
- "Comparative Analysis of the Legal Framework and Market Practice for Infrastructure／PPP in Australia／UK and in Japan"
- "International Comparative Legal Guide to: Project Finance 2020 - Japan Chapter"
- "Infrastructure Investments by the Private Sector"
- "Renewable Energy and Infrastructure Investment Risks (5): Defect Risks"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2004)
- The University of Tokyo, School of Law (J.D., 2006)
- Harvard Law School (LL.M., 2012)
- with Allen & Overy LLP, London (2012-2013)
- Lecturer at the University of Tokyo, School of Law (Civil Law, 2010-2011)
- Lecturer at the University of Tokyo, Faculty of Law (Civil Law, 2015-2016)
- Member of Subcommittee on Contract & Legal, Engineering Advancement Association of Japan (ENAA) (2019-)
admitted in Japan, 2007; New York, 2013
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association