- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Governance
- Comments by Hiroshi Yamauchi, attorney-at-law, were featured in an MLex article titled "Corporate Japan may gain more from stronger whistleblower protections than resisting change" published on September 27, 2018
- Comments by Hiroshi Yamauchi, attorney-at-law, were featured in an MLex article titled "Japan's first plea-bargain case reveals a sharp new tool to ensure corporate compliance" published on July 31, 2018
- Firm News
- Twelve new partners and seven new of counsels
- "Implications for Emergency Response Arising from the "Practical Guidelines for Corporate Governance Systems (Tentative Name)""
- "Preventive Measures to Take During Ordinary Operations: Learning from the Recent Spate of Quality Falsification and Data Falsification Cases"
- Magazine Article
- "Root Causes for Quality and Data Falsification - Preventive Measures to Take During Ordinary Operations From the Perspective of Common Background Information and Causal Analysis"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2004)
- Keio Law School (J.D., 2006)
- University of Virginia School of Law (LL.M., 2014)
- with Kirkland & Ellis LLP (2014-2015)
admitted in Japan, 2007; NewYork, 2015
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association