- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Governance
- Comments by Hiroshi Yamauchi, attorney-at-law, were featured in an MLex article titled "Corporate Japan may gain more from stronger whistleblower protections than resisting change" published on September 27, 2018
- Comments by Hiroshi Yamauchi, attorney-at-law, were featured in an MLex article titled "Japan's first plea-bargain case reveals a sharp new tool to ensure corporate compliance" published on July 31, 2018
- Firm News
- Twelve new partners and seven new of counsels
- Jul. 8, 2019External Seminars
- "The Latest Trend and Practical Issues over Whistleblowing System - with Certification of Whistleblowing System, Amendment to the Act on the Protection of Whistleblowers, and Global Whistleblowing System -"
- Jun. 10, 2019MHM Seminars
- Encore Session: "Latest Practices for Operation and Establishment of an Effective Whistleblowing System (Certification of Whistleblowing System, Amendment to the Act on the Protection of Whistleblowers, Global Whistleblowing System, etc.)"
- Book Article
- "Practical Formats for Crisis Management Cases"
- Magazine Article
- "Dealing with Cases of Fraud and Scandals, and Attorney-Client Privilege"
- Book Other
- "A Collection of Regulations in the Age of "Working-Style Reform""
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2004)
- Keio Law School (J.D., 2006)
- University of Virginia School of Law (LL.M., 2014)
- with Kirkland & Ellis LLP (2014-2015)
admitted in Japan, 2007; NewYork, 2015
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association