- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
Tsuyoshi Shirakawa：Legal Topics
- Magazine Article
- ""Common KPIs" and Customer-Centered Sales Activities of Investment Trusts"
- "Financial Transaction Rule Book for Compliance"
- "Legal Practice for Investment Trusts and Investment Corporations"
- Kyoto University (B.A., 2004)
- Hitotsubashi University, Graduate School of Law (J.D., 2007)
- seconded to the Financial Markets Division of the Planning and Coordination Bureau, Financial Services Agency (2011-2013)
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law (LL.M., Specialization in Business Law - Securities Regulation Track, 2016)
- seconded to Slaughter and May, Hong Kong (2016-2017)
- seconded to Harney Westwood & Riegels, Hong Kong (2017)
admitted in Japan, 2008; New York, 2017
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association