Suguru Miyata：Legal Topics
- "FinTech World Yearbook 2019-2020"
- "The Financial Instruments and Exchange Law: Regulations for Takeover Bids and Substantial Shareholding Reporting"
- Magazine Article
- "Points for Improvement of the Insider Trading Prevention System Based on Eight Types of the Latest Recommendation Cases"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2005)
- The University of Tokyo, School of Law (J.D., 2007)
New York University School of Law (LL.M, 2014)
New York University Stern School of Business (Advanced Professional Certificate in Law and Business (APCLB), 2014)
- with Ashurst London (2014-2015)
- seconded to the Planning and Management Division (as Deputy Director), Executive Bureau, Securities and Exchange Surveillance Commission, Financial Services Agency (2017-2018)
- seconded to the Lawsuit Office (as Deputy Head), Planning and Management Division, Financial Services Agency (2017-2018)
- seconded to the Disclosure Inspection Division (as Inspection Administrator), Financial Services Agency (2017-2018)
- M&A Practice Group
- Corporate Finance/Capital Markets Practice Group
- FinTech Practice Group
- Financial Regulations/Financial Law Study Group
admitted in Japan, 2008; New York, 2015
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association
Charterd Member of the Security Analysts Association of Japan, 2018
Certified Fraud Examiner(CFE), 2019