Corporate and Commercial Disputes
Legal skills and experience necessary to ensure that your rights are protected
We have decades of litigation experience through one of our predecessor firms, Mori Sogo. Our litigation expertise extends to all manner of disputes involving corporate governance issues, including shareholder derivative lawsuits, securities litigation, appraisal rights, cases challenging the validity of director and shareholder resolutions, and injunctions to prevent various corporate activities.
Corporate and Commercial Disputes：People
Corporate and Commercial Disputes：Publications
- "The Securities Litigation Review, Edition 4 - Japan"
- Book Article
- "Business Legal Affairs in Vietnam"
- Magazine Transcript
- "Recent Crisis Management Practices in Cases of Corporate Fraud and Scandals, and Utilization of Data Analysis Techniques in Investigations"
- "The Securities Litigation Review, Edition 3 - Japan"
- Book Other
- "Series on Practical Issues of Corporate Litigation: Corporate Litigation - Shareholder Derivative Lawsuits and Determination of Share Price"