Corporate and Commercial Disputes
Legal skills and experience necessary to ensure that your rights are protected
We have decades of litigation experience through one of our predecessor firms, Mori Sogo. Our litigation expertise extends to all manner of disputes involving corporate governance issues, including shareholder derivative lawsuits, securities litigation, appraisal rights, cases challenging the validity of director and shareholder resolutions, and injunctions to prevent various corporate activities.
Corporate and Commercial Disputes：People
Corporate and Commercial Disputes：Publications
- Book Other
- "Consideration of Legal Proceedings of Multiple Derivative Actions From a Practical Perspective"
- "Private actions against securities market misconduct in Japan"
- Magazine Article
- "Discourse on Practice and Theory Regarding International Shareholder Derivative Suits - Using the 2019 IPBA Annual Meeting and Conference as an Opportunity to Work Towards Future Collaboration on Practice and Theory"
- Book Transcript
- "Changes in Business Succession"
- "International Comparative Legal Guide to: International Arbitration 2019 - Japan Chapter"