Experience in advising on consumer disputes, including those involving prominent consumer organizations
Consumer disputes are as diverse as the numerous laws that govern them and represent a real threat to a company’s reputation. With years of experience and a very wide client base both in Japan and overseas, we are a leading firm to advise clients in addressing, managing, avoiding, and minimizing consumer disputes. Our broad range of practice areas ensures that we always have access to assistance from lawyers with experience across a variety of industries, sectors, and product and service areas.
- "International Comparative Legal Guide to: International Arbitration 2019 - Japan Chapter"
- "International Comparative Legal Guide to: Enforcement of Foreign Judgments 2019 - Japan Chapter"
- Book Article
- "Business Legal Affairs in Vietnam"
- "Q&A Regarding Actual Practices in Claim Management and Collection Under the New Law of Obligations"
- Magazine Article
- "Legal Issues associated with Termination of Continuous Service Agreements with Consumers"