Financial Services Disputes
A team experienced in litigating and resolving lawsuits related to financial transactions and financial instruments
We are a leading firm in providing reliable legal representation to participants in the financial industry in disputes, lawsuits, and alternative dispute resolution venues. The diverse clients we represent include banks; trust banks; financial services providers such as securities companies, investment management firms, and investment advisory firms; insurance companies; and other service providers. Our lawyers have knowledge and understanding of typical and atypical financial structures, business and economic objectives, and intricacies of complex transactions and issues involving financial services.
Financial Services Disputes：People
Financial Services Disputes：Seminars
- Apr. 25, 2018External Seminars
- "ADBI-JFSA-OECD Roundtable on Insurance and Retirement Saving in Asia"
Financial Services Disputes：Publications
- "Private actions against securities market misconduct in Japan"
- "International Comparative Legal Guide to: International Arbitration 2019 - Japan Chapter"
- "International Comparative Legal Guide to: Enforcement of Foreign Judgments 2019 - Japan Chapter"
- Book Article
- "Business Legal Affairs in Vietnam"
- "Q&A Regarding Actual Practices in Claim Management and Collection Under the New Law of Obligations"