International Arbitration/Alternative Dispute Resolution
Protecting our clients’ rights and interests in arbitration and mediation, both in Japan and overseas
Since our firm’s formation, we have been in the forefront of dispute resolution in Japan. Today, we continue to lead the Japanese dispute resolution practice both in court and in alternative dispute resolution.
Our alternative dispute resolution practice extends inside and outside Japan, as legal representatives of clients or arbitrators before the JCAA, the ICC, the SIAC, and other international arbitration institutions. Two of our lawyers are admitted to appear before the newly established Singapore International Commercial Court.
International Arbitration/Alternative Dispute Resolution：People
International Arbitration/Alternative Dispute Resolution：News
- Firm News
- Firm holds an international arbitration training seminar hosted by the ICC
- Top rankings received in The Nikkei's "Corporate Legal Affairs and Lawyer Survey 2017"
International Arbitration/Alternative Dispute Resolution：Seminars
- Mar. 5, 2018External Seminars
- "PRACTICAL TIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION — DOS AND DON'TS"
- Mar. 5, 2018 - Mar. 7, 2018External Seminars
- "ICC Institute Advanced PIDA Training on International Commercial Arbitration"
- Sep. 22, 2017External Seminars
- "ICC Arbitration Conference and book launch"
- Sep. 7, 2017External Seminars
- "Wolters Kluwer Japan: 4th Annual International Arbitration, Compliance and Competition Law Summit"
- Jul. 14, 2017External Seminars
- "SIAC Tokyo Conference"
International Arbitration/Alternative Dispute Resolution：Publications
- Magazine Article
- "Recent Developments in Chinese Laws (219): Three Judicial Interpretations of Enforcement and Arbitration"
- "Guide on International Arbitration for Japanese Companies (1)-(72)"
- Book Other
- "Series on Practical Issues of Corporate Litigation: Software Litigation"
- "Chambers Global Practice Guides International Arbitration 2017– Japan Law and Practice"
- "Getting the Deal Through - The Legal Landscape - Japan"