Disputes in Information Technology Systems Development
Advising clients in complex problems with our experience handling disputes relating to information technology systems development
Our experienced lawyers represent vendors, users, and other participants in the information technology industry in the expanding area of disputes relating to information technology systems development.
Our expertise in this area derives from our experience acting for both claimants and respondents in information technology related disputes, which are growing in number and complexity. Legal representation in these disputes requires a thorough understanding of the industry, including with respect to its terminology, practices, and technology. More importantly, in addition to addressing disputes when they arise, our team provides invaluable insight and advice in identifying potential disputes, minimizing or avoiding those disputes, and proposing measures to address disputes that may arise.
Disputes in Information Technology Systems Development：People
Disputes in Information Technology Systems Development：Publications
- "International Comparative Legal Guide to: International Arbitration 2019 - Japan Chapter"
- "International Comparative Legal Guide to: Enforcement of Foreign Judgments 2019 - Japan Chapter"
- Book Article
- "Business Legal Affairs in Vietnam"
- Book Other
- "Series on Practical Issues of Corporate Litigation: Software Litigation"
- Magazine Article
- "Recent Trends in Trade Secret Protection such as Partial Amendments to the Unfair Competition Prevention Act"