Comprehensive support in the field of corporate finance based on broad experience, knowledge, and expertise
With a long history of “firsts” in capital markets, we are experienced in advising clients in the ever-changing capital markets practice
Practical solutions for challenging transactions
Comprehensive services for constantly evolving financing transactions in a global economy
Acquisition financing using leveraged buyout (LBO) techniques
Expertise on new financial instruments to meet increasingly diverse asset management needs in a complex regulatory regime
Drawing on our skills and strong industry connections to advise clients in the emerging J-REITs practice area
Comprehensive legal services for derivatives transactions
Comprehensive expertise for all types of real estate investment and financing transactions
A multi-disciplinary approach for effective assistance with project finance, drawing on experience across a broad range of practice areas
Quality one-stop services for issues relating to aircraft, ships, and asset-based finance
- Japanese Virtual Currency Regulations take effect in April 2017
- Publication of draft amendment to money laundering regulations
- The Interim Draft on Proposed Amendments to the Civil Code (Law of Obligations)
- Firm receives awards at ALB Japan Law Awards 2018
- MHM ranked 10th in the FT Innovative Lawyers – Most Innovative Law Firms (Asia Pacific), and received high commendation for its work in corporate and finance law and its pro-bono taskforce
- Satoko Kuwabara Recognized in IFLR1000 Women Leaders 2018
- 19 lawyers were selected as leading lawyers in asialaw PROFILES' "Asia law Leading Lawyers 2018"
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the Ninth edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Jun. 18, 2018External Seminars
- "Recent developments in financial administration and challenges for internal audits"
- May 23, 2018External Seminars
- "JFSA’s new supervisory approaches and challenges for financial institutions"
- Jan. 24, 2018External Seminars
- "The reform of the Japanese FSA and challenges for financial institutions"
- Oct. 25, 2017External Seminars
- "Recent developments in financial administration and challenges for compliance"
- Jul. 24, 2017External Seminars
- "The frontline of financial monitoring"
- "The Financial Technology Law Review Edition 1 - Japan Chapter"
- Magazine Article
- "Practical Treatment Interpreted from Fair Disclosure Rule Guidelines - Based on Guidelines and Public Comments"
- "Explanation Based on Business Situations: How Corporate Practice Will Change Due to the Civil Code Amendment"
- Book Article
- "Compliance for Managers [Expanded 9th ed.]"
- Book Article
- "Compliance for Bank Clerks [Expanded 8th ed.]"