Extensive experience and up-to-date information to serve the needs of rapidly developing infrastructure and energy related businesses
Extensive experience in infrastructure to guide our clients in taking advantage of developments in public-private partnership projects in Japan
The right combination of experience and up-to-date knowledge to assist clients in the fields of electricity and gas, which have undergone significant changes as a result of infrastructure reforms
Full legal services from exploration to sale, based on the latest information and developments
Survival often depends on the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia Pacific 2019
- Top Rankings in "Asialaw Profiles 2019: The Definitive Guide to Asia-Pacific's Leading Domestic and Regional Law Firms (23rd edition) "
- Firm receives awards at ALB Japan Law Awards 2018
- 19 lawyers were selected as leading lawyers in asialaw PROFILES' "Asia law Leading Lawyers 2018"
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Global 2018
- May 4, 2018MHM Seminars
- ”Update on Law and Practice of Renewable Energy in Japan”
- Nov. 1, 2017External Seminars
- "Real Estate & Renewable Energy In Malaysia & Japan: Legal Insights (Kuala Lumpur)"
- Oct. 31, 2017External Seminars
- " Real Estate & Renewable Energy In Malaysia & Japan: Legal Insights (Penang)"
- Feb. 19, 2015External Seminars
- "SCCIJ February luncheon: Power Industry in Japan: Opportunities and Challenges After Retail Electricity Liberalisation"
- May 12, 2012External Seminars
- "Feed-in Tariffs"
- Magazine Article
- "The Electrical Power System Revolution and the Paris Agreement: Further Pursuit of Sustainability"
- "Bill for the Act on the Partial Revision of the Act on the Rational Use of Energy - Promoting Efficiency by Supply Chain Coordination"
- "Real Estate Law in Asia – Guidance for Real Estate and Infrastructure Business"
- Magazine Article
- "[New Year's Special - Theme-Based Corporate Law Outlook for 2018] Energy and Environment: The Electrical Power System Revolution and the Paris Agreement - Focusing on Future Trends"
- "The Public-Private Partnership Law Review 3rd Edition – Japan Chapter"