With our knowledge of and experience with the Chinese legal and business environment, we help clients succeed in China
Our Japanese and Chinese lawyers provide comprehensive legal services in Japan and China, utilizing a network that includes the firm's offices in Beijing and Shanghai and other local Chinese law firms. Our China related transactional practice advises on a wide range of transactions including corporate acquisitions, investments, stock listings, and intellectual property. Our dispute resolution practice in China is experienced in a broad range of matters including disputes relating to product liability, antitrust, and intellectual property.
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Global 2020
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Global 2019
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Global 2018
- Top rankings received from Chambers Global 2017
- Top rankings received from Chambers Global 2016
- Sep. 23, 2019External Seminars
- IBA Annual Conference Seoul 2019 "M&A in Asia's high-growth economies: pitfalls to be avoided"
- Jul. 10, 2019External Seminars
- "Trade Secret Protection – Legislation, Practice, and Enforcement"
- Sep. 26, 2018MHM Seminars
- "Practical Trends in Data Compliance in China"
- Sep. 10, 2018MHM Seminars
- ”Japan Investment Seminar ”
- Sep. 25, 2015External Seminars
- "FEALAC Legal Forum "Strategy to Invest in Japanese Companies""
- "Key Compliance Notes for the Newly Enforced Chinese Foreign Investment Law"
- Magazine Article
- "Recent Developments in Chinese Laws (235): Pharmaceutical Administration Law of the People's Republic of China (2019 Revisions)"
- Magazine Transcript
- "Monthly Meeting in August: Special Lecture Record for Special Lecture II - Issues in Compliance with Global Data Protection Law and Practical Viewpoints Related to Data Protection Due Diligence for M&A"
- Book Other
- "Introduction to Chinese Law [2nd ed.]"
- Magazine Article
- ""National Security" and Overseas Transfer of Technologies and Information"