Mergers and Acquisitions
Comprehensive legal services for mergers and acquisitions and reorganizations
Ensuring successful M&A outcomes drawing on our expertise, experience, and creativity
Private equity investments including through buyout funds and venture capital funds are increasingly important in revitalizing, restructuring, and reinvigorating industries
Comprehensive legal services for start-ups through all stages of development
Mergers and Acquisitions：People
Mergers and Acquisitions：News
- Top Rankings in "Asialaw Profiles 2019: The Definitive Guide to Asia-Pacific's Leading Domestic and Regional Law Firms (23rd edition) "
- Top rankings received in "ALB M&A Rankings 2018"
- Firm receives award at Mergermarket Inaugural Japan M&A Awards
- Firm receives awards at ALB Japan Law Awards 2018
- MHM ranked 10th in the FT Innovative Lawyers – Most Innovative Law Firms (Asia Pacific), and received high commendation for its work in corporate and finance law and its pro-bono taskforce
Mergers and Acquisitions：Seminars
- Nov. 27, 2018External Seminars
- "Connecting human rights due diligence and business lawyers: overcoming practical challenges"
- Sep. 10, 2018MHM Seminars
- ”Japan Investment Seminar ”
- Oct. 10, 2017External Seminars
- "IBA Annual Conference Sydney 2017 「Foreign Direct Investment – Recent trends and limitations in Asia Pacific」"
- Jul. 4, 2017External Seminars
- "Comparative Analysis of the Legal Framework and Market Practice for Infrastructure／PPP in Australia／UK and in Japan"
- May 17, 2017External Seminars
- "Japan 2017 In-House Legal Summit"
Mergers and Acquisitions：Publications
- "The Shareholder Rights And Activism Review Third Edition, Chapter 5 JAPAN"
- Book Article
- "Changes in M&A"
- Magazine Article
- "Increased Options for M&As: Legal and Tax Affairs Under the Revised Industrial Competitiveness Enhancement Act"
- "Getting the Deal Through - M&A Litigation 2018 - Japan Chapter"
- Magazine Article
- "Latest Practices to Deal with Business Combination Examinations (1): Outline for Dealing with Business Combination Examinations"