Supporting clients in their compliance with complex regulatory regimes
Seasoned advice in the area of financial regulation and communications with regulatory authorities
World-class solutions for life and non-life global insurance businesses
Leading-edge legal support for the increasingly complex and globalized field of payment transactions
High-value assets require well-regarded lawyers with extensive transaction experience
Legal services tailored for the medical field, including pharmaceuticals and equipment manufacturers, bio-ventures, and medical institutions
A full service firm with practice areas crucial for matters relating to consumer law, including general corporate, dispute avoidance and resolution, and regulatory compliance
We provide one-stop services based on the latest knowledge in the automotive, aviation and maritime areas, where technological innovation is advancing.
Regulatory/Regulated Transactions：Legal Topics
- Update: Japanese HFT Regulations to Take Effect in April 2018
- The new High Frequency Trading (HFT) regulations introduced by the amendment to the law
- Japanese Virtual Currency Regulations take effect in April 2017
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the Ninth edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Top rankings received in The Nikkei's "Corporate Legal Affairs and Lawyer Survey 2017"
- Top rankings received from Chambers Global 2017
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the Eighth edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Firm recognized in Asian-MENA Counsel's "Firms of the Year 2016"
- Jun. 18, 2018External Seminars
- "Recent developments in financial administration and challenges for internal audits"
- May 23, 2018External Seminars
- "JFSA’s new supervisory approaches and challenges for financial institutions"
- Jan. 24, 2018External Seminars
- "The reform of the Japanese FSA and challenges for financial institutions"
- Nov. 28, 2017External Seminars
- "The reform of the Japanese FSA and challenges for lending business (Osaka)"
- Nov. 27, 2017External Seminars
- "The reform of the Japanese FSA and challenges for lending business (Tokyo)"
- Magazine Article
- "How the Basic Act on Cybersecurity will Change Based on Further Development of IoT"
- Book Article
- "Legal Practice for Handling Corporate Crises and Wrongdoing Cases [2nd ed.]"
- Magazine Article
- "Latest Developments in Rules for Autonomous Cars"
- Magazine Panel Discussion
- "The Leading Edge of Virtual Currencies"
- "The Financial Technology Law Review Edition 1 - Japan Chapter"