|Date/Time||May 12, 2012 (Sat)|
|Place||Kyoto University Clock Tower Centennial Hall|
|Address||Yoshida-Honmachi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto|
|Host||Institute of Economic Research, Kyoto University (CAPS), KIER Foundation|
|Related Practice Areas||Finance Infrastructure/Energy|
The Future Offered by Renewable Energies - Europe's Experience and Japan's Challenge III. Japan's Challenge "Feed-in Tariffs" Takuto Ichimura (Assistant Division Chief of New and Renewable Energy Division, Energy Conservation and Renewable Energy Department, Agency for Natural Resources and Energy, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry)
- Feb. 11, 2020External Seminars
- "Investing in Japan’s Hospitality Business – What you need to know"
- Sep. 24, 2019External Seminars
- IBA Annual Conference Seoul 2019 "Hot topics and regulatory developments for asset managers and investment funds"
- Jun. 12, 2019External Seminars
- "Recent developments in financial administration and challenges for internal audits"
- May 21, 2019External Seminars
- "Accessing Asia – a regulatory overview - 30th Annual Conference on the Globalisation of Investment Funds"
- Dec. 20, 2018External Seminars
- "The new era of supervisory approaches and challenges for financial institutions"
- Sep. 18, 2019External Seminars
- "Invest Australia Panel Discussion Opportunities in Renewable Energy"
- May 4, 2018MHM Seminars
- ”Update on Law and Practice of Renewable Energy in Japan”
- Nov. 1, 2017External Seminars
- "Real Estate & Renewable Energy In Malaysia & Japan: Legal Insights (Kuala Lumpur)"
- Oct. 31, 2017External Seminars
- " Real Estate & Renewable Energy In Malaysia & Japan: Legal Insights (Penang)"
- Feb. 19, 2015External Seminars
- "SCCIJ February luncheon: Power Industry in Japan: Opportunities and Challenges After Retail Electricity Liberalisation"