"How International Trade Lawyers Can Add Value For Corporate Clients"
|Date/Time||April 27, 2019 (Sat) 9:30am-11:00am|
|Place||Raffles City Convention Center|
|Address||80 Bras Basah Road, Raffles City Shopping Centre, 189560|
|Host||Inter-Pacific Bar Association|
|Related Practice Areas||International Trade|
- Sep. 26, 2019External Seminars
- IBA Annual Conference 2019 "Foreign investment regulation in the Asia Pacific region: implications for privately held companies"
- Jul. 27, 2019External Seminars
- 『Recent Developments in EU’s FTA on Origin Certification and the Japan-EU FTA』
- Mar. 16, 2019External Seminars
- "5th General Assembly of The Japanese Association of International Business Law～New trends in rules of origin: Comparison of CPTPP and Japan-EU FTA～"
- Nov. 29, 2018External Seminars
- "Preparation for the Mega-FTAs: Points of attention on Rules of Origin of CPTPP and Japan-EU FTA"
- Nov. 21, 2018External Seminars
- "Joint seminar of the French National Bar Council & Inter-Pacific Bar Association 100 Lawyers in Japan"
- Nov. 25, 2019External Seminars
- "Asia Pacific Mergers & Acquisitions Conference: Joint Ventures in Asia"
- Nov. 15, 2019External Seminars
- "Singapore Investment and Dispute Resolution Forum: Insights into Doing Business in ASEAN Countries"
- Sep. 30, 2019MHM Seminars
- "Business-Related Legal Affairs and Compliance in Argentina: Fundamentals and Recent Trends"
- Sep. 24, 2019External Seminars
- IBA Annual Conference 2019 "Asian investments in Latin America: challenges and opportunities"
- Jun. 10, 2019MHM Seminars
- Encore Session: "Latest Practices for Operation and Establishment of an Effective Whistleblowing System (Certification of Whistleblowing System, Amendment to the Act on the Protection of Whistleblowers, Global Whistleblowing System, etc.)"