- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- International Practice
- Top Ranking Received From The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2021
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia-Pacific 2021
- 35 lawyers were selected as leading lawyers in asialaw Profiles "asia law Leading Lawyers 2021"
- Magazine Article
- "Chambers Global Practice Guide - Investment Funds - Japan Law and Practice"
- "Getting the Deal Through - The Legal Landscape - Japan"
- Book Article
- "Doing Business in Japan"
- Keio University (B.A., 1999)
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law (LL.M., 2008)
- Seconded to Maples and Calder, Hong Kong (2008)
- Seconded to Maples and Calder, London (2009)
admitted in Japan, 2003
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association