- +81-3-6266-8792 (Tokyo)
- +81-3-6266-8692 (Tokyo)
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 13th edition of The Best Lawyers in Japan™ and the inaugural Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Japan™
- Book Article
- "M&A Legislation in Emerging Asian Countries - Third edition"
- Book Other
- "Six Major Laws on Chinese Economy (2020 Edition)"
- Book Other
- "Six Major Laws on Chinese Economy (2019 Expanded Edition)"
- Waseda University (B.A., 2001)
- Keio University Law School (J.D., 2007)
- with Soga Uryu & Itoga (2008-2010)
- General Partner of Beijing Office (2012)
- Peking University EMBA (2013)
- seconded to Frasers Law Company in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (2014-2016)
- seconded to LNT & Partners in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (2016-2018)
- Cornell Law School (2019)
- with Chandler MHM Limited (2019-2020)
- Currently seconded to Legal Department, Mitsui & Co, Ltd. (2021-)
Lecturer in Japanese Law at Nagoya University Education and Research Center for Japanese Law (Ho Chi Minh) (2017-2018）
Lecturer at the Hitotsubashi University Graduate School of International Corporate Strategy (in charge of the third lecture on international legal strategy in 2017, 2018)
Guest Speaker on "Law and Development" (Session 2), Keio University Law School (2018)
admitted in Japan, 2008; New York, 2020
Tokyo Bar Association