- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 13th edition of The Best Lawyers in Japan™ and the inaugural Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Japan™
- Public Service
- Wataru Ishida became the ｍentor at NEXs Tokyo
- Firm News
- 13 new lawyers joined Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- "International Comparative Legal Guides to: Restructuring & Insolvency 2022 - Japan Chapter"
- "Getting the Deal Through - Insolvency Litigation 2021 - Japan Chapter"
- Book Article
- "Business Revitalization Basics and Laws"
Wataru Ishida：Research Reports
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2008)
- The University of Tokyo, School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M., 2017)
- with McDermott Will & Emery LLP, Washington D.C. (2017-2018)
- Mentor at NEXs Tokyo (2020-)
- Certified as a Support Institution for Business Innovation, Small and Medium Enterprise Agency (2022-)
admitted in Japan, 2011; New York, 2018
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association