- "Key Legal Glossary for Companies"
- "Explanation Based on Business Situations: How Corporate Practice Will Change Due to the Civil Code Amendment"
- "Model Examples and Forms for Current Corporate Legal Affairs"
- Waseda University (LL.B., 2008)
- The University of Tokyo, School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- seconded to Corporate Advisory Unit of Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (2014-2015)
- Stanford Law School (LL.M., 2021)
- with Masuda, Funai, Eifert & Mitchell (Chicago) (2021-2022)
- currently assigned to the Information Economy Division of the Commerce and Information Policy Bureau, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) as a fixed-term government employee (2022-)
admitted in Japan, 2012
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association