- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Public Service
- Firm's lawyers and licensed tax accounts submit a report for "Research on Countermeasures Against Inheritance Tax Avoidance in Foreign Countries" commissioned by the Ministry of Finance
- Firm News
- 27 new lawyers joined Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
Takahiro Iijima：Legal Topics
- "Overview and Practical Q&A on 'Convertible Securities' Including Convertible Equity"
- Magazine Article
- "Accumulation of Shares in Preparation for Squeeze-Out"
- Book Article
- "Legal and Tax Services for Wealth Management"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2012)
- The University of Tokyo, Graduate Schools for Law and Politics (2013)
- Harvard Law School (LL.M., 2020)
- Harvard Law School International Postgraduate Researcher (2020)
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) Visiting Officer (2020)
Advisory Lecturer (Teaching Fellow), The University of Tokyo, Graduate Schools for Law and Politics (2015-2019)
Japan Association of the Law of Trust (2018)
International Fiscal Association (2019)
admitted in Japan, 2014
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
Japan Association of the Law of Trust