LPC Senior Associate
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 13th edition of The Best Lawyers in Japan™ and the inaugural Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Japan™
- Book Article
- "Initial Responses to Fraud and Misconduct by Category"
- "Considering Legal and Tax Strategy for Business Succession-Type M&As From Owners' Perspectives"
- Magazine Article
- "Business Succession in the Tourist Industry - Focusing on Hot-Spring Inns"
- Aoyama Gakuin University (LL.B., 2008)
- Keio Law School (2010)
- Completed Legal Training Program (2011-2012)
- with Japanese Law Firm (2013-2017)
- with Hayabusa Asuka Law Offices (2017-2020)
admitted in Japan, 2012
Daiichi-Tokyo Bar Association