- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- International Practice
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 12th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Firm Appeared on Chambers D&I Asia Pacific Awards 2021’s shortlists
- Top Ranking Received From The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2021
- Public Service
- Yasuzo Takeno gives a speech at FT Innovative Lawyers Awards for Asia-Pacific on August 6 at 17:30
- Public Service
- Yasuzo Takeno became the director of Lawyers for LGBT and Allies Network
- Comments from Yasuzo Takeno published on The Asian Lawyer July issue
Yasuzo Takeno：Legal Topics
- Sep. 24, 2019External Seminars
- IBA Annual Conference Seoul 2019 "Hot topics and regulatory developments for asset managers and investment funds"
- May 21, 2019External Seminars
- "Accessing Asia – a regulatory overview - 30th Annual Conference on the Globalisation of Investment Funds"
- Oct. 11, 2018External Seminars
- IBA Annual Conference Rome 2018 "Hot topics and burning regulatory developments for investment funds"
- Magazine Article
- "Chambers Global Practice Guide - Investment Funds - Japan Law and Practice"
- "Japan Lawyers Guide 2017/18"
- Magazine Other
- "Asia Lawyers Guide 2015/16"
- Waseda University (LL.B., 1985)
- London Office of Hamada & Matsumoto (1989-September 1990)
- University of Oxford, Worcester College (M.Litt, 1992)
- Trainee at Freshfields in London (1992)
- Returned to Hamada & Matsumoto (March 1993)
- Inter-Pacific Bar Association
- Member of the FATF Working Group, Japan Federation of Bar Associations (2018-)
- Director, Lawyers for LGBT and Allies Network (2019-)
- Speaker at FT Innovative Lawyers Awards for Asia-Pacific (August 2020)
admitted in Japan, 1987
Daini Tokyo Bar Association