- Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 12th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 11th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Public Service
- Hiroko Yamamoto became the the member of the International Legal Cooperation Center of the Committee on International Relations, Japan Federation of Bar Associations
- Public Service
- Hiroko Yamamoto becomes a visiting researcher at the University of Tokyo, Interfaculty Initiative in Information Studies
- Firm News
- Merger with Max Law Offices
- Jun. 16, 2005External Seminars
- "ALB In-house Legal Summit Tokyo 2005"
- "Provision-by-Provision Explanation of the Copyright Law [2nd ed.]"
- "Copyright Act in Practice"
- "Part II: Copyright Law for IP Staff (Practice) (31; Final) - Broadcast and Copyright Law"
- Waseda University (LL.B., 1979)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M., 1994)
- with Gray Cary Ware & Freidenrich LLP, Palo Alto (Current DLA Piper, Silicon Valley, CA) (1995)
- Member of International Bar Association
- Visiting Researcher at Interfaculty Initiative of Information Studies, The University of Tokyo (2010-2011)
- Visiting Professor of the Graduate School of Business, Aoyama Gakuin University, Strategic Management and Intellectual Property Rights Program (2011-)
- Member of the International Legal Cooperation Center of the Committee on International Relations, Japan Federation of Bar Associations (2014-)
admitted in Japan, 1990; New York, 2000
Dai-ichi Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association