- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 12th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 11th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Public Service
- Nobuhiko Shimose became the Director of JA Bank Support Association
- Firm News
- Firm Elects 6 Associates to Partnership
- "200 points on judicial affairs of JA Banks"
- Book Article
- "Doing Business in Japan"
- "Continuous Disclosure"
- Hitotsubashi University (LL.B., 1994)
- The University of Tokyo (LL.M., 1996)
- seconded to Daiwa Securities SB Capital Markets Co. Ltd. (currently, Daiwa Securities Co. Ltd.) (2000-2001)
- University of Washington School of Law (LL.M., 2003)
- with Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP (New York) (2003-2005)
- seconded to The Norinchukin Bank (2014-2016)
- Director of JA Bank Support Association（2019-）
- REIT Practice Group
- Financial Regulations/Financial Law Study Group
- Venture Business/Equity Fund Practice Group
- Energy & Infrastructure Practice Group
- China & Asia Practice Group
admitted in Japan, 1998; New York, 2005
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association
JGAP Trainer (Japan Good Agricultural Practice Association) (2015)