- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 11th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Firm News
- Representing Hitachi Ltd in an international arbitration conducted under the rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (‘SIAC’)
- Public Service
- Yuko Kanamaru became the lecturer at Keio University Law School (International Commercial Arbitration)
- Firm News
- Twelve new partners and seven new of counsels
- Sep. 4, 2017MHM Seminars
- "Compliance with Personal Information Protection Regulations - Japan's Amended Personal Information Protection Law and the European General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)"
- May 23, 2017MHM Seminars
- ”Latest Practices for Compliance with EU GDPR”
- "International Comparative Legal Guide - Investor-State Arbitration 2021 - Japan Chapter"
- "International Comparative Legal Guide to: International Arbitration 2020 - Japan Chapter"
- "The International Arbitration Review, 11th Edition - Japan Chapter"
- Keio University (LL.B., 2002)
- Keio University (LL.M., 2005)
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law (LL.M., 2012)
- with Rajah & Tann LLP, Singapore (2012-2013)
- seconded to Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. (2013-2014)
- Lecturer at Keio University Law School (International Commercial Arbitration) (2018-)
admitted in Japan, 2006; New York, 2013
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association