CMHM Seminar "Key features and latest updates of the Labour Protection Act"
|Date/Time||June 7, 2017 (Wed) 9:30am-11:30pm|
|Speakers||Sumit Masrungson Tanadee Pantumkomon
|Place||The Bangkok Club, Grand Hall|
|Address||Sathorn City Tower, 28th-31st Floor, 175 South Sathorn Road, Sathorn Bangkok 10120|
|Related Practice Areas||Thailand Practice Employment Matters - General|
The labour law is an important factor for investment and operation of businesses in Thailand. Recent amendments of labour laws have affected many of the practices of employers in Thailand.
This seminar will outline key features and latest updates of the Labour Protection Act and other Thai laws relating to employment, especially the laws relating to outsourced employees and outsourcing employment contracts, e.g., Section 11/1 of the Labour Protection Act (No.2). The seminar will also include certain interesting case studies.
- Jul. 1, 2020External Seminars
- "Thailand Private Client - Virtual Round Table"
- Jul. 17, 2019MHM Seminars
- "New personal data protection law in Thailand"
- Jul. 15, 2019MHM Seminars
- "Data Protection Developments in Japan and Thailand (with Singapore Case Study)"
- Sep. 29, 2017MHM Seminars
- CMHM Seminar “Key Features of and Latest Updates to the Anti-Competition Law”
- Nov. 17, 2015External Seminars
- "ABA 2015 Asia Forum – Beijing "615 million people, a U.S. $2.3 trillion economy and 10 legal systems: The Opportunities and Challenges of Investing into ASEAN""