"How International Trade Lawyers Can Add Value For Corporate Clients"
|Date/Time||April 27, 2019 (Sat) 9:30am-11:00am|
|Place||Raffles City Convention Center|
|Address||80 Bras Basah Road, Raffles City Shopping Centre, 189560|
|Host||Inter-Pacific Bar Association|
|Related Practice Areas||International Trade|
- Feb. 27, 2021External Seminars
- "Tariff elimination and rules of origin of Japan-EU EPA and Japan-UK EPA"
- Nov. 8, 2020External Seminars
- "European Union Studies Association-Japan (EUSA-Japan) The 41st Annual Conference - Rules of Origin of Japan-EU Economic Partnership Agreement: Towards the Dissemination of Advanced Rules"
- Sep. 20, 2020External Seminars
- "6th General Assembly of the Japanese Association of International Business Law (2020) - Japan-US FTA's conformity with GATT Article 24"
- Sep. 26, 2019External Seminars
- IBA Annual Conference 2019 "Foreign investment regulation in the Asia Pacific region: implications for privately held companies"
- Jul. 27, 2019External Seminars
- 『Recent Developments in EU’s FTA on Origin Certification and the Japan-EU FTA』
- Nov. 25, 2019External Seminars
- "Asia Pacific Mergers & Acquisitions Conference: Joint Ventures in Asia"
- Nov. 15, 2019External Seminars
- "Singapore Investment and Dispute Resolution Forum: Insights into Doing Business in ASEAN Countries"
- Sep. 30, 2019MHM Seminars
- "Business-Related Legal Affairs and Compliance in Argentina: Fundamentals and Recent Trends"
- Sep. 24, 2019External Seminars
- IBA Annual Conference 2019 "Asian investments in Latin America: challenges and opportunities"
- Jun. 10, 2019MHM Seminars
- Encore Session: "Latest Practices for Operation and Establishment of an Effective Whistleblowing System (Certification of Whistleblowing System, Amendment to the Act on the Protection of Whistleblowers, Global Whistleblowing System, etc.)"