"Disrupted industries – the example of the automotive industry, Part of the Virtual Entrepreneurship Conference"
|Date/Time||May 20, 2020 (Wed) 21:00～22:00 (JST)・13:00～14:00 (BST)|
|Host||International Bar Association|
|Related Practice Areas||Regulatory/Regulated Transactions Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property|
- Jun. 17, 2021External Seminars
- "2021 RegTech Summit"
- Jun. 8, 2021External Seminars
- "Adaptive innovation: making responsive and agile practices sustainable in the public sector"
- Dec. 10, 2020External Seminars
- "Legal Affairs for Digital Platform Businesses"
- Nov. 18, 2020External Seminars
- "Charting a way out of complexity: Portfolios, Systems and Anticipation"
- Sep. 29, 2020External Seminars
- "Japan Drone 2020 Drone Innovation Seminar “Legal risks and interpretations of drones from skilled pilots and lawyers”"
Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property：Seminars
- May 27, 2021 - May 28, 2021External Seminars
- "LESI Virtual Annual Conference 2021 - MAXIMIZING THE VALUE OF INNOVATION IN AN ERA OF CONVERGENCE -"
- May 26, 2021External Seminars
- "Live Seminar Key Points of the Draft Guidelines for the Amended APPI"
- Apr. 15, 2021External Seminars
- "Cyber Law Round Table – Q&A (JAPAN)"
- Apr. 8, 2021External Seminars
- "Key Points on Relevant Laws and Regulations Related to Cybersecurity"
- Feb. 25, 2021External Seminars
- "Global trends of AI regulations and AI governance"
- Aug. 28, 2020External Seminars
- "Challenge of MONET Technologies and Legislative Developments Aimed at Carrying forward MaaS"
- Jul. 15, 2020MHM Seminars
- "Making European Investments a Long-Term Success：Post-merger integration amid COVID-19 – with a view on Germany"