Extensive experience and up-to-date information to serve the needs of rapidly developing infrastructure and energy related businesses
Extensive experience in infrastructure to guide our clients in taking advantage of developments in public-private partnership projects in Japan
The right combination of experience and up-to-date knowledge to assist clients in the fields of electricity and gas, which have undergone significant changes as a result of infrastructure reforms
Full legal services from exploration to sale, based on the latest information and developments
Survival often depends on the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Firm receives Finance Law Firm of the Year and Projects & Energy Law Firm of the Year and Gaku Ishiwata receives Outstanding Achievement Award at Chambers Japan Awards 2019
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Global 2019
- Top Ranking Received From The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2019
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia Pacific 2019
- May 4, 2018MHM Seminars
- ”Update on Law and Practice of Renewable Energy in Japan”
- Nov. 1, 2017External Seminars
- "Real Estate & Renewable Energy In Malaysia & Japan: Legal Insights (Kuala Lumpur)"
- Oct. 31, 2017External Seminars
- " Real Estate & Renewable Energy In Malaysia & Japan: Legal Insights (Penang)"
- Feb. 19, 2015External Seminars
- "SCCIJ February luncheon: Power Industry in Japan: Opportunities and Challenges After Retail Electricity Liberalisation"
- May 12, 2012External Seminars
- "Feed-in Tariffs"
- "Renewable Energy and Infrastructure Investment Risks (1): What Kind of Risks are There?"
- Book Article
- "Law, Policy and Practice in the Energy Industry"
- "The trend and the prospective of Concession deals in Japan"
- Magazine Article
- "The Electrical Power System Revolution and the Paris Agreement: Further Pursuit of Sustainability"
- "Bill for the Act on the Partial Revision of the Act on the Rational Use of Energy - Promoting Efficiency by Supply Chain Coordination"